Friday, May 9, 2008

New Solo Didgeridoo CD by Jake Duncan

Sound Trigger's Memory is the title of this new CD by Jake Duncan in Oregon. At only 18 years old, Jake delivers solo didgeridoo riffs with confident yet soulful echoes of Ondrej Smekal and Tyler Spencer. Not an easy thing to do, but his raw talent and a professional approach to the recording and mastering allows this freshman effort to truly shine.

Jake tells us, "I have been playing didjeridu since I was 11 years old. I feel deeply privileged to have met some amazing people and didge players through this instrument and wish to thank them for being so open to sharing with me their techniques, advice, friendship, and support." Congrats, Jake, and I love the title as well.

Listen to and buy the Jake Duncan CD Sound Triggers Memory here!

No comments: