Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Awesome Didjeridu CD: Ondrej Smeykal Didgeridoo Solo 2

Didgeridoo Solo II

The most anticipated new CD to hit the didgeridoo scene in many years! I'm writing this as I have my first listen and I couldn't be more pleased. Ondrej has been playing the didgeridoo for over ten years. His first CD wowed the didge community, and this one's gonna create an epic fan base for Ondrej. No one else plays didgeridoo like this! And if this CD doesn't stagger your sonic imagination then your probably dead. The four-fold cover is a didgipack made from recycled paper with artwork stone-printed by hand. Ondrej has also autographed each copy we have in gold leaf ink.

This CD spent weeks in my player as I couldn't get enough of it. To find our more about Ondrej visit his site www.smeykal.com/eng

To purchase both Ondrej's discs Didgeridoo Solo, and Didgeridoo Solo II visit www.laoutback.com for more info.

No comments: